Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 3: Beyond The Card {Growing in Unity}

Welcome to GIU Day 3 on my blog! (see my Day 1 post for the background on GIU) I've enjoyed reading your comments so keep them coming for a chance to stamps from Unity Stamp Company!


Today's project is a stationary set. I like the idea of this as a gift accompanied with a book or a set of coordinating cards.  The set includes:
  1. An altered steno pad
  2. A cover for a Post-it pad
  3. A bookmark that woudl be used with the book that would go so well with this gift set
Each item is decorated with a positive and life affirming sentiment from two different sets of Unity stamps and includes the following supplies:


Unity Stamps:  She Sprouted Wings, Direction of Happy (IttyBitty, Authentique co-brand)
Pape:  Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper, Post-it's, Steno Pad
Lace:  Pale Yellow Cluby Lace from The Piece by Piece
Spellbinders Dies:  Standard Circles Small, Lacey Circles, Floral Doily Motif


Leave a comment on any or all of my blog post this week to be entered  into a random drawing for your choice of two Itty Bitty stamps from Unity Stamps!





Thanks for visiting my blog.

Tammy

19 comments:

  1. oh u make it everyday things look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set! The papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift set! Once again - LOVE your colors! So bright and springy!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always love altered books and bookmarks. what great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Great, easy gifts. My fave is the notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a great gift idea or heck even for one's self! I never thought about altering a steno pad and I use them all the time! Fab project today!!!
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you took simple, everyday items and turned them into beautiful "great to have" things. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set. I love the soft colour palette and the stamps you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy, so cool to see you back at Unity!!! Hope to see you next year at the CHA!! kind regards Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a talented lady! You are one awesome creator! Can't wait to see what you did with your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this beautiful set, the colors are so soft and pretty!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that paper...Great idea.Great stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bird stamp looks really good because it's so subtle. This would make a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute way to dress up a notebook. I like all of the papers and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That steno pad is my favorite. I love how you've been showing groupings of items all week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's an absolutely beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty set! I love the beautiful spring colors!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful gift idea! Love the colors and pretty texture!

    ReplyDelete